Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-04-2014, 01:13 PM

Her petite for would lay sprawled out on the drying grass of the autumn season as the chilly wind would whip over her coat. She was ready for winter this time, she didn?t have to worry about being alone during the long cold months. She had Soliloquy now, and he knew very well how to keep her warm. The corners of her lips would pull back as she slitted her eyes to take in the colors of the fall season. All too soon they would be gone, and a white wonderland would take over. Thoughts of the seasons changing would be interrupted by the voice of one she wasn?t completely familiar with, mostly because the last time she?d heard him he was not more than a tiny pup. She?d still be at a loss as she picked herself up from her nap to answer the call. Soliloquy was out and about somewhere, she knew she could call him if she got into trouble. Eagerly the girl would lope to reach the form of her mystery caller, not recognizing him until her eyes settled on his form. ?Amar?? She?d ask curiously, was this handsome young man the boy she?d met month prior?

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]