gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
11-04-2014, 09:35 PM

Her head dropped back against the ground, mercury eyes hidden behind closed eyes as she waited for Raisa to do as she should, to end Katja for her oath-breaking. She would not go down in battle - she did not deserve such an end for what she'd done to Raisa. For no one else would she, could she, sacrifice her chance at Valhalla. Forgive me, Auora she sent to her sister. We will not be meeting again after all... Yet another promise broken. Another oath she would fail to fulfill.

NO.

Ears flicked back at the vehemence of Raisa's shout, eyes cracking open cautiously to focus on her. Gold-flecked silver met molten and ice gaze and held, and a white paw pressed insistently against her chin, urging her to her feet and she rose slowly. Raisa's words shivered oddly in her ears. "Purity of intent?" she rasped. How could Raisa believe that? How? A snarl contorted her face suddenly. "Purity of intent! I lost your children! All of them! Sigmarr and Sindri are still gone! Because of me, Raisa! Me. My failures!" There was a gravelly edge to her voice, a shard of pain in her chest as the words cut off sharply. Sigmarr was gone because she'd allowed him to leave... she'd encouraged him to and he'd never come back. Her protege.

A shivery breath jerked in and out before she could continue, her language fragmented as it had not been in some time. "Kill me you will yet. You will... hate me, you will. Sie werden mich t?ten, wenn man alles, was ich getan haben, wissen. Terrible things... more I will do. Why - why do you hesitate?"

""