Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-05-2014, 02:07 AM

Arian's attempt at making a friend was thrown for a loop, but that was understandable. As the crippled girl shut her eyes and stood for a moment. It was far more than just an understatement. Though Venus seemed to struggle on the social level somehow. The alphess wouldn't blame her, she wasn't one to judge anyone on their life style. It was all what she thought of them, it didn't matter if they killed on a daily basis, if Arian was unharmed and they had done nothing to harm her she had no problem with them.
"Have more confidence in yourself Venus. You're a lot stronger than you think you are." Arian said as she flicked her tail. "If I find Irune I'll let you know about her whereabouts. And as for better being an understatement. You may as well been the soul Quelt needed to meet. Evil is only a perspective no wolf is truly good or truly bad. Take care of yourself Venus. No matter what happens, you will always be you." Arian turned around to leave.
=exit arian unless stopped-

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.