ardent

I Can Tell You're Here and I'm Never Alone

Legend

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2014, 10:41 AM

Thankful for her agreement on letting him stay, he would relax his face and give her a loving eye. How could she say no to him, he thought jokingly. He was glad to be someplace called home again.

He knew that his parents and Frith had gone down with something, sure was dreadful. But he would do anything in his power to help them, including his sister's husband. But going into healing or even hunting didn't feel so much... him. He had chose what he wanted to do before even thinking of really "staying" anywhere. He had gone to visit Felicien on the battlefield to spar with another wolf. He was glad to see someone taking in interest in self defense like he had, whether it be provided to stay in the pack or it was a real thing.

"If I could, I'd like to take part in training the youngyuns in self defense."

Of course he didn't expect to be placed on top a pedestal the moment he got here, and climbing up ranks wasn't too hard and also pretty fun if he recalled. He'd rather others know him of working hard rather than being a lazy ass who just happened to be in the family.

"Though I'm a little rusty, might want to get some practice in first." He would give a fading chuckle at the end of his request.

"Talk"Think