ardent

What In The Hay Is Goin' On Here!? {Join - Isokan}

Aiko

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2014, 02:11 PM

Aiko would lift her head as the approach of another was noticed, her ears lowering against her head. Who was this lady? She?d never met her before... But how she walked... Was this the new leader? The black furred yearling would take a step back, uncertainty in her gaze as she looked at the alphess. She looked a bit intimidating... But she had seen Quelt get scars too. A wolf might be scared, but that did not mean that they were bad, nor did it mean that they were truly of an aggressive nature either. A deep frown on her face the yearling would regard the new alphess with uncertainty... Though she knew simply running away would get her any answers. If she left... She might not ever find out what happened to Quelt and the remainder of Isokan.

A sigh would leave Aiko?s lips as she stood a bit straighter, trying to use at least some of the manners Allen had desperately tried to teach her. ?Umm.. Yes... Well you see...? The girl would take a breath, shuffling on her paws. ?I used to live here... But... Um... Could you tell me what happened? I mean, can you tell me what happened, please?? She didn?t like any of this at all. First her uncle was going to bring that lady here... And then he was going to leave them... It was all a mess. She felt like her whole life was taken and once more turned upside down as the gods shook it like some play thing.

It was not at all a pleasant feeling.