Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-05-2014, 03:21 PM

Arian frowned at the girl, she was obviously flustered and a little confused hell maybe a little more than a little. Her ears fluttered to edge of her skull as Arian crouched towards the girl, she was obviously a Walker. "Quelt felt like he could no longer lead.... no longer be with Irune. So he gave the pack to me, everyone didn't like the thought of being under someone who was not Quelt so they left. I'm your cousin. Ixionn your brother still remains in the pack and is going to be the heir, but I'm afraid your sister Renhet is nowhere to be seen. Both Quelt and Allen have gone back to Abaven with their new mates." Arian explained to the girl. Waiting a moment since it was a lot to take in.
"You're still welcome here little one. The pack is a family, maybe not by blood, but I'd protect you and help you learn what you want." Arian said softly her crystal eyes looking at the small girl.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.