Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-05-2014, 03:31 PM

hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss ,

Ears pricking towards Quelt, Serra smiled just slightly, managing to force her hurt feelings aside. Again, it was not his fault and she could not bare to make her brother feel guilty for something so small. Though the thought of being 'stolen' by a man rankled just slightly, Serra cocked her head a little, a slight smile crossing his features as Quelt spoke of sharing the sensation. "My heart belongs to me, as always." Serra responded easily, voice light and playful, "And to you, Quelt. You'll always be my favorite brother." She had missed him more than she dared admit; her feelings had never been easy for Serra to explain. But she loved him all the same and Serra could only hope that Quelt understood that as well as he seemed to outwardly.

As he named his new love, Serra found herself slightly startled - but happy for her brother, of course. "Congratulations, Quelt! That is amazing. I wish you all the luck in the world," Venus, huh? She had seen the wolfess in passing at least a few times during her stay in Abaven, but Serra could not say that she had ever been particularly close to the woman. And she had not thought that Quelt had been either. Then again, she had to admit that she had not been as close to her brother as she would have liked as of late. It was quite possible that he'd formed new relationships while she had been scarce.

Ears twitching slightly, Serra smiled happily at her brother. "I will get to see my nieces and nephews, right?" She might not be a part of Abaven, but she would love to see the youngsters anyways. Pups had never been her favorite thing, but lately they'd been on her mind a little more than usual. And as for Newol looking out for her, well, Serra had to bite back a laugh. "He could not hurt me if he tried," Serra's voice was amused, and she glanced adoringly upwards at her much larger brother, tail wagging easily in the air. She had missed him more than she knew how to explain, but having him back in her life made everything that much better.

Speech,