gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-05-2014, 10:33 PM

Qanik

in defense of the innocent

She blinked her appreciation of the younger wolf's assurances that he would have waited for her answer, but she otherwise remained silent as he went on to tell her what he'd had planned for her to do. Her stance was attentive, focused - this may have been a higher rank than what she would have preferred but the elder wolf was suited to this position as she'd never been as an alpha. The assignment too, was one that suited her. She was a warrior and had trained so all her years, but this was what she preferred, building alliances and stopping potential conflicts before her darker skills became necessary. She especially approved of his forethought in having her offer Solstice wolves to train the allied packs. It was a stronger bond, that.

She bowed her head in acquiescence. "I will get started on the task right away. I will find you and report on anything I learn or any alliances when I return. If you will excuse me?" Nodding to him once more, manner all dignity and business, she turned to set off. It was abrupt, but there was no point in waiting to begin, though she would have to stop to explain to the children that she was leaving and why, to get them set to be without her for a time, to arrange for someone to watch them - she didn't want to leave them, but someone needed to do this for the pack, and right now that was her...

cowardice is the only sin