Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 11:21 AM by Chrono I.)

As a warning, also some other roleplayers or writers experience this. My characters  act with a mind of their own. Of course I can control it, but it wouldn't make it too fun if we all played safe and had our goody two-shoes, perfect characters.

My characters are prone to starting their own fights, speaking rudely to others, even acts of kindness! Not all of my characters are bad!

Anything that I write down IC has nothing to do with you OOCly. If you do feel offended by my writing, you can always talk to me! I can try my best to make you feel comfortable.

Chione Olympus

Single [Straight] | Chaotic Neutral

Female | 1 Year | Arcanum

Chione is a young girl who has never wanted anything more than a crown on top of her head. Not too much to ask right? All she's ever wanted to do is sit around and do nothing; she can be pretty lazy but knows when to step it up. She can be very peculiar about the way she looks but it's probably all to hide her demon inside. She hears a voice by the name of "Charon" and blames everything on him when it comes to her thoughts and actions. It has driven her completely mad and she has a hard time with people who think they understand.

Chione is currently a Slave in Arcanum so she cannot leave the pack lands.

I'm currently looking for a lover, not necessarily a "love interest" or relationship.

I am always interested in threading with Chione, though she isn't quite good at making friends so long as Charon is interrupting her.

Warning!: The only warning I can say about Chione is that she can get very intense. She is the character that drives my sadness. She can have suicidal thoughts or have her thoughts altered by Charon. And other than that, Charon can get very rude about her, and the other's around her. Chione doesn't tend to cuss, but Charon can.

Zola Leone

Open [Striaght] | Chaotic Neutral

Female | Less than a year | Rogue

(I'm only saying open as her relationship status because she is only interested in having true feelings for her brother. But she will be open for the sexy times when she is older.)

Zola will most likely be my rouge wolf for a long time. She is currently living up at the S.S. Antiox with her family. She has an ongoing relationship with her brother Lian, but I plan for her to be very "friendly" with the boys as she gets older. The only ties she will actually have will be with Lian, so far as I can tell. Her father feels the need to kidnap woman and reproduce with them so that he can have all the babies. But his last litter with Callisto has made the gates of hell open inside her heart. I believe she is turning self-centered and needs to be the center of attention all the time. 

As stated, I am looking for some nice, hunky men to meet her later on. They can even meet now but she is too young and too attached to Lian at the moment. I'm up for her meeting any girls just as friends too.

Warning!: There isn't really a warning for Zola yet, unless you are Caldur or Armai xD She might get a bit sassy but she's not up for trying to hurt them yet!

Necrosis Lydia-Red

Closed [Asexual] | True Neutral

Male | Less than a year | Lydovne

Necrosis is my ever-so-loved Died baby. He is a big baby and is scared of everything that isn't him. He trusts his mother with his life, and can get pretty rude with his siblings if they press the right buttons. He has learned to either stay in the den or follow Dione as she pleases because of how scared he is of the world.

Necrosis has just moved into his own pack that his mother rules. He will not be leaving the pack lands for any reason unless he is with Dione. Maybe Novaro.

Warning!: Necro can be a little... weird to write with, maybe even confusing. He sees things differently because of how much time he has spent with only his family. Anyone that doesn't look like him or  the rest of his family is terrifying to him.

Amarant Sovari-Mathias

Single [Straight] | Lawful Neutral

Male | 1 Year | Rouge

Amarant is the character I have had the longest so far. He is my boy who was taken from his home after his mother died, but accepted them as new family after coming to Arcanum. Sometimes he doesn't have a filter and just speaks what's on his mind. He can be very bubbly and wants everyone around him too squirt rainbows from their eyes.

Amarant just left Arcanum to be with his brother who was just kicked out. They now live in Weeping Woods found in the South.

I'd like to find a nice little girlfriend for Amarant, but I'm not looking too hard. He works fine with making a whole bunch of friends whether they want him as a friend or not. Everyone is his friend!

Warning!: Amarant has been trying to push out some cuss words lately, but other than than put on your party hats!

Chrono Lastic

Chrono is now DEAD and cannot accept anything but Somnium Threads.

Those I Can Thread With:

-Desire
-Dutiron
-Elysia
-Masqueo
-Misha
-Pandora
-Roman

-*Alvin*
-*Bass*
-*Esperanza*
-*Lukario*
-*Mingan*
-*Tinaro*
-*Venus*

I have realized that I lack muse for older wolves that I adopt. I don't have the same connection and building as I do with characters I make or adopt when they are born. If you for any reason don't like my activity with one of my character's I adopted from you, whether they be older or pups, please let me know. I can tell you how I feel about muse and if I feel like I can't continue to handle that character.

Pups I adopted:

~Amarant (From Saf)
~Chione (From Raii and Lolaf)
~Zola (From Lolaf and Shelby)
~Necrosis (From Dee and Luis)

Adults I adopted:

~None