gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 04:31 PM

Looking For Love

I'm looking for someone to sex up chione. Now, She is only 2 seasons old so I don't know when that would be "possible" But i'd like her to be far more "mature" than her other two siblings. It will be totally secret from her parents, that is unless they decide to notice a different scent on her. I'm totally fine with that. I'm not really looking for a long term thing, as in legit love. Long term Sex will be cool though xD

New Pack!

Exodus just joined Isokan, I would love for him to meet new wolves! I'd like him to learn about herbs and healig and stuff too. ^^

Hooking up with the family

I've had Legend for a while here, I would like him to meet up with pretty much all of his siblings/other family! He could also meet new friends and what not.

New Pack!

As you may know, Amarant has been "forfully" taken to Arcanum. He actually wants to be there, so he'd love to meet new wolves! It will be funny seeing him react with more darkly aligned wolves since he still acts all puppilly and stuffs.

Southern Native

I'd like Natane to meet up with sourthern wolves mostly, but I'm up for meeting some friendly nourthern wolves. She can start to learn some english and what not.