Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2014, 06:15 PM

Arian would come closer to Exodus, her nose reaching for one side of his neck with a friendly nuzzle. This pack was a family, there shouldn't be any fear for her touch or at least she hoped for. She knew exactly who could train Exodus. She would do it herself, but she felt like she would be too busy with her alphess duties to do so. Besides, it would be good to start them bonding with each other. "I know the perfect mentor for you, his name is Sage. During the next meeting I'll assign you to him if he's to accept. I'm sure he will." she sad softly.
"Welcome Exodus, I hope you'll like it here." Arian settled a little next to him. Maybe he'd dose off which was a possibility. Though she had other things to attend to, and soon would be the meeting. Perhaps two days from now it would be. By then Exodus should be able to walk but she would encourage him to still rest.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.