Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-06-2014, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014, 07:58 PM by Crucifix.)

He needn't wait long before Bass's ghostly form moved white against the green foliage of his pack and stopped before him. He smiled at the Destruction boy, hearing the warm tones in Bass's greeting as he asked after Cru's pack. ?It has been too long, and we've had our ups and down? he shook his head with a sigh, recalling the moment Ky had banished Sibelle's head and fought down his grimace. ?My wife, and the mother of my kids got attacked and I had to fight for her freedom, its a horrible thing not knowing if she will be alright or not. How about you Bass, how have things been in Abaven? Hopefully a lot more quit then in Solstice? he said, fighting back the memory to put a friendly smile back in his tone and expression. ?How is Motif and Harmony doing?? he asked, knowing about both the sisters from Bass borrowing Orchid to train with Harmony and Crucifix boring Motif to aid in teaching warrior training. It seemed Bass's sister where as capable as he was, he smiled, thinking that that family must be an amazing team to watch in action.

"Speech"
'thoughts'