gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-07-2014, 05:15 PM
W
HAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR
❝ AND NOW YOU'RE KNOCKING ON MY FRONT DOOR, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN LIVING FOR, EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH MY ASS OFF. ❞
The cold was unpleasant, born in warmer regions it did not help his survival. Those who survived here were more equipped, or were strange all together. Yet, in order to get his way around his surroundings he needed to explore. To know one's territory was to know what to avoid and what not to. His innate abilities were sub-par as he'd like at the moment. There would need to be some operant conditioning in order for him to continue on his task. Tail flicking behind him as he came up on the hill only to watch the ground spout in a steaming hot water geyser. His instincts told him to stay far away from it, less he want to lose a limb or his life.
Migi settled himself down on his stomach, so that he could observe the geyser for another minute. His ears flexing backwards to sense if anyone was near. A pack was near, his nose could easily tell that much. Thus, one thing he would avoid was a pack. As of right now, it would not be his best choice for survival. It would be easier to not worry about anyone else, unless it benefited his own existence.

TAGS
Trica
WORDS
NOTES
The images will change once I make him some, he's not as dark as his icon.
made by ayu of btn
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!