Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
11-08-2014, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014, 12:10 PM by Katja the First.)

Anger flashed over the other female's face, and Katja accepted it as only her due - all unknowing that Raisa was actually angry at Valeriya - but kept her expression controlled. Raisa had made it clear that she didn't want Katja's obsequiousness and Katja was more than happy to retreat from the confusing morass of emotion for the moment.

After an eternity Raisa returned her gaze to the viking and asked a very simple, very pointed question, though her voice was surprisingly gentle as she did. Why did she do it? Her muzzle rose slightly, her stance stiff and nearly militaristic - she would not show shame in this now, though vaguely formed hurt swirled beneath the surface in her certain knowledge that Raisa would not understand, would see what she'd done as... unworthy. "Pride," she hissed out. "I have no better reason to give you but the truth. It was injured pride and vengeance for what she'd done to myself and your children." She did not try to justify it, to explain about Kassander and Svet, to explain that she had not intended any harm to the Olympus children or that she'd intended to provide them training. They were excuses, little more than that. Raisa wasn't asking about her later justifications, she was asking why and Katja wouldn't lie to her - it was pride at the core of it.

OOC: Crap post is crap but I wanted to continue it.

Walk "Talk"