ardent

I Like It Better With You

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
11-08-2014, 05:14 PM

The boy expected hard impact, but instead the softer paws of his mother were what he fell upon. He would blink, his green orbs looking up at her. His mother had lunged to keep him from falling so harshly, though he couldn?t quite figure out why. Still... It made the rather aggressive boy more gentle in nature. He would give a small smile, rolling to his paws and coming close to her, pressing his smaller body into her fur. His silver and white fur would mingle with her darker coat, and he would close his eyes, taking in her scent.

?Mom...? His words were soft as he spoke. His mother loved him. Even his father seemed to ignore him, and he couldn?t deal with his sisters... His mother loved him. Wanted to protect him. Sure it was something so small, protecting him from falling and getting minor injuries... But perhaps just seeing that she wanted to protect him from even that was what stirred the male?s heart. He would open his eyes and look up at her, his tail wagging some. Maybe... There was hope yet for his heart... For his attachment to his family.

?A-are you okay?? He?d asked, knowing how hard she had the ground just to save him from his own fall.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'