Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:16 AM

It would go straight over his head. Migi may not have understood emotions, but that didn't mean he didn't understand life. Yet, he would not be changed or swayed, his lack of emotion helped with that. Something that was simply built into his very own Dna. She seemed to settled herself, he would remain standing, frosted ears coming forward as she spoke.
"Animals fight for their own well being all the time. You don't see an eagle sacrificing itself for a so called friend. Your life is the only one that matters." he stated. "Think about it, since when is the last time you saw an eagle give its food to a rival, or otherwise not fight to the death for that morsel." perhaps an eagle was a bad example but he was simply trying to make her see his side of things.
"I only live by the information presented in front of me. Why do you live for others?" he tilted his head, emotionless eyes staring straight through her. Maybe she'd get angry again and run off. Yet he was curious, and he wasn't sure if that counted as a emotion or not.

Speech,
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!