silver tyrants and goddesses

Empyrea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 10:41 PM by Evelyn.)

The elysian tyrant approached with a ghost-like saunter, venom etching itself onto her features, but she tried to feign curiousity, gaining absolutely no reaction from the white harlot. Amethysts remained hard, the deity boring holes into it with an eon of ice. The tyrant would slither away, harshness obvious on her maw, veldt nares flaring. A pet, she thought of her. "I wouldn't say I am exactly a pet, Artemis. It was against my own willing to be claimed as her little white slave." Amethysts drifted from the tyrannical Elysius, gazing across the dark domain. The land seemed pretty comfy and secluded. Valentine had avoided the threat of the tyrant and her carmine empress by moving his claims to Buffalo Knolls and changing about everything. But the Elysius would have to find someone else to tell her what of her empire. Her crown tipped in the direction of the metallic/amethyst eyed tyrant, continuing her speech. "I am a slave no longer, but I still remain under the paw of Cataleya. I obey to keep a head on my shoulders, but Kylar and Cataleya are both interesting." Would this tyrant like to know what plans she had for her own self? To b l e e d for a crown, just as she had promised her in their first encounter by those crystals, dangerous and captivating.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts