Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-10-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013, 08:45 PM by Jupiter I.)
- she was mildly disappointed as her jaws snapped powerfully down on nothing but thin air as he drew his body upwards, legs pushing into the ground so that he lunged over her. she brought her claws quickly down the planes of his chest and underbelly, her haste in doing this enough to leave only a very shallow scratch that trickled very little blood, but also giving her the time to press her paws into the ground so that she could raise up to meet him as he began his descent. she tried her best to shift her weight so that they wouldn't collide, but as she felt her body tipping backwards she knew immediately of her mistake. she would land on her back, with him atop her, and this was not a position that she wanted him in. too late to correct her idiotic motion she tried to make the best of it, aiming once more for his jaws a moment before her back hit the ground, hoping to have an advantage this time at the angle he was coming from. his own momentum, which should be halted with the impact with the ground, would probably send his head downward toward her, the male hopefully not having enough forewarning to yank it out of her reach. the attack may seem repetitive, but it had a distinct purpose that was dangerously clear in her mind.

- anticipating his arrival above her, she drew her powerful hind legs to her stomach and began to kick, trying to gouge her back claws into his stomach, especially aiming to try and gouge open the slight wound she had left only moments before. her mind worked frantically to try and figure out a solution to the predicament she would momentarily be in, breathless from her landing but relentless and unyielding in her attempts to deal damage. she shifted her shoulders upwards to help protect her neck once more, a snarl thundering from her chest. determination pulsed through her as solidly and as persistent as her righteous rage. had religion been known to her--had she believed in some god or higher power--jupiter would have felt as if she were sent by them to wipe the scum present her from the lands she was expelled upon from her mother's womb. her negative attitude extended only to those near her, for the lass was sensible enough to keep unwarranted hate from tainting her mind, but with its area of concentration being so small, its force on each individual was great.

? 421 words ?

? defenses ?
though she is on her back with thane possibly destined to land upon her, she still raises her shoulders to scrunch her neck

? attacks ?

aims for jaw from under him as they land, hoping that gravity and his suddenly-stopped momentum will naturally bring his jaws further within reach as all heads do when wolves land; aims to continually kick at his underbelly as he lands

? injuries ?

set of about 1/4 inch-deep gashes on the middle of her back

? round ?

2/4 - no full dodge used

[ o o c ; ] almost halfway there! c: and edited to add injuries counter; I forgot to mention that Thane's attack hit but I did not edit it into the IC portion post, only made not of it in the injuries counter. Of course, I take full responsibility for this, so it automatically hits with full force. c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.