ardent

Dance of Predators {PACK HUNT MANDATORY}

Venus

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2014, 09:23 PM

Abaven members would soon answer her call, more swiftly than she had expected. It was quite pleasing. Any knight in training should be on time and come prepared. Though, not all that decided to join were Abaven warriors. Marbled eyes would look at the first wolf to show up. The gal was dubbed Gison. Of course you can. Venus would nod as she spoke and turn to greet the others that would soon approach. Motif being next, Darrah, and then her Quelt. This was the first meeting she led, and she wanted nothing more than it to be successful.

Body would shift to gather itself into its dominant regal posture before speaking. I am Venus for those of you who have yet to meet me. Today, I call you all here for a hunt. As you all know, I am sure, the storms caused prey to become rather scarce. Eyes would look around momentarily to take in Abaven, still slightly shaken by the storm. But prey have been coming back into these lands. I have caught the scent of caribou. If I am not mistaken, they have chosen to reside about a mile or so to our east. Some members are in dire need of this nutrition. She would think briefly of her pregnancy and wren's current state. Indeed, they needed this kill more than ever.

I believe the best approach would be to spread out and circle our prey. Depending on how many, we may have to separate one from the herd. Maybe even two, but we cannot be sure until we can set our eyes on them. The most agile wolf here should take on the job of separating our prey if it comes to that. Who here could take on that job? You would be like our door to our circle. Running the prey into its trap and closing it off where our strongest will get the killing blow. Quelt. I assign that job to you. If we can take down multiple prey, whoever had the opportunity - take it. The goal here is to kill one, but more is nothing more than a bonus. Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas? She would eye each of them, seriousness painting her expressions.

ooc; next round due by Nov. 19th. Ten days from this post.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts