Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-09-2014, 11:27 PM

The girl seemed relaxed, immediately sitting back on her haunches while Killian remained standing. She wasn't much smaller than him, but enough to make a difference. He looked her over quickly, taking in the color of her fur, the strange markings in it, her build. Killian was a natural flirt and he was certainly tempted by this attractive female, but he would hold off the best he could. After all, it wasn't him she was interested in at the moment.

He actually chuckled at her question, shaking his head slightly as he did. "Well, Rhythm, I'm Killian. My friend here is Smee. He's a bit shy, unfortunately, so he probably won't get up and acknowledge you. He is listening, though." He glanced toward the over-sized rodent and narrowed his eyes, irritated somewhat at having to endure this conversation on his behalf. He had only seen the marten interact with one other wolf, a woman he was desperate to erase from his mind.

"So, what would you like to know?" He turned his face back to the girl, smirk re-plastered on his maw.

thank you wolfie!