stray cat strut

Borealis

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Borealis

The cat's pelt prickled in offense when the pup said he was too small to be a cat. "There are cats, and then there are cats. I am a cat. What you saw may have been feline but I, wolf-thing, am a superior breed. Larger does not mean better."

The canine wiggled even closer and the cat aimed a baleful stare at her, lifting his right paw and shoved forward in a 'cease and desist' manner, aiming to bop the wolf in the nose and hold it at arm's length. A hint of claw curled from his paws, a rather pointed hint to keep back. The girl-pup's obvious infatuation with his eyes was deeply flattering - they were a point of pride for him, to be sure - but he continued to stiff arm the beast in the hopes of avoiding any unfortunate drool issues. The creatures simply could not seem to control their copious salivation, after all. "And likely you never will." Well, unless she managed to run into one of his numerous siblings, but that was rather unlikely. "It is a trait unique to my family among cats." He studied her own gaze indifferently and with an arrogantly off-hand manner added, "Your eyes are not terribly hideous, I suppose." To be fair, they were rather unusually colored for a wolf, but they still had the weird and unattractively round pupils that canines possessed. How unfortunate for her - she must have been devastatingly humiliated to have been born a dog, the poor thing.

""