Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-10-2014, 11:25 AM

Victory is hers once more, as she had known it would be. She defeats her opponent, jaws crushing down around the throat, the opening which Virgil had been awaiting. Strength sits within her blood and bones, and with swift justice she prevails. Perhaps for a moment there is the temptation to go further, to clamp down and refuse release. Alas, she had already decided she would not kill the ebon.

She steps back once her victory is assured, waiting for Katja to rouse. She hopes that the woman will begin to move, for she has a few choice words. Once Virgil thinks she is conscious, the golden woman begins to speak. ?I had every intent to kill you. I could have just now if I had wanted. I was going to rip your legs off one by one, then go for your eyes, your tongue, until you were nothing but a body upon the ground,? she says. It had been her plan, Katja?s punishment for taking out her aggression upon children who did not deserve it.
?But I am not like you. While you may deserve such a fate, there are some children who are very dear to me. Children whom I have wronged, who would be devastated by your death,? she says. She refers, of course, to the Xanilovs. They may despise her, but it does not stop her from acting in their favor. ?You gave me no choice. You had no right to do this to my children, my children who are innocent of any of my crimes,? she snarls. ?If you dare claim my children again, if you come even close to breathing on them, I will have far less restraint than I do now,? she says.
Her gaze then falls upon the traitor, the one who had been fighting her aunt Natalya (Chryseis). A distance relative, one who needed to be quelled. ?What is your name, and from whose loins do you come from?? she inquires. She does not remember this woman all that well, and her hackles raise in dominance. Virgil has a plan, and should this woman not submit, she will feel its wrath.