Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Lolaf
11-10-2014, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:13 AM by Priti.)

Soon enough a large male approached, his grey form easy enough to pick out from a distance. She shivered briefly, the damp of the storm feeling as though it was pushing straight through her coat to her bones. Today was a calmer day, but the humidity in the air promised to bring the winds and rain around again. The brute drew up before her, a worried frown furrowing his brow, and though he spoke as she knew alpha's to he was clearly confused.

As the words left his mouth Priti found herself grinning, a coughing chuckle erupting from her chest. "Did I?" She said, briefly adopting a mask of confusion. "Why it strikes me that I did." Dulled emeralds roved over the man before her. "There was a young woman I met some time ago, brilliant girl. She spoke of your Secretua, and these old bones are getting tired you see. I can't quite do the things I once could and it seems about time I found a place to settle down. Maybe enjoy my retirement."

"Speech"