gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
KatG2
11-10-2014, 12:21 PM

He?d try not to notice the uncomfortable way she placed herself, and he?d got a suspicion that she might not have been listening. However she would easily answer his question after agreeing that too much time had passed since they last spoke. He?d echo her smile as she spoke of the island being the only home she?d ever want to keep, and he found himself agreeing there too. His tail would flop lazily as their gazes would return to the easy going creatures within the water, they seemed so carefree and peaceful.
Thoughts would not linger upon those docile thoughts for long as Dada swiveled her features back to him. She?d mention the northerners and he?d have to focus all of his will to refrain from reacting to her words. As far as he knew there were only two other wolves that knew of his unexpected run in with the chocolate girl. Motif herself, and Gwena who had happened upon him afterwards.
Should they do anything about the northern wolves who had already begun to sweep across their land? "The goddess says we should not claim lands. Did she not wish their presence here the land bridge would have never opened. The most I think we should do is pray that she keeps us safe." His bright yellow eyes would linger on the manatees and the horizon, unsure of the events the future might unfold.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]