Diary of Jane

Hexx

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-10-2014, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 01:32 PM by Hexx.)

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, But I have to charge

?Always.? Good. It was just the word she wanted to hear. If she had gotten a no...well let's just say he might not have been walking away with his left eye either.

Circling around him one time she kept her distance. Yet the second time she went closer to him until their fur could brush against him. Her black sleek fur intertwining with his white and grey fur. "How kind of you to spare your time to a lost cause like myself." Stopping in front of him she sighed softly. Moving away from hims he stood in front of him. She surely was working hard to catch his heart and eye. Making sure each and every one of her curves showed and her eyes glimmered the right way. If she played her cards right this meeting would work in her favor. And if she played out everything right this meeting would change things for the both of them. Taking a seat she lifted her paw slightly. "Maybe you can make me have a purpose? It's gets lonely and boring being a lost cause."

"Speech"