Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
11-10-2014, 05:03 PM

Poor Novocaine was way out of his element, he had certainly dealt with his fair share of women in his short lifetime but they had always actively sought positions of power over him, made sure he knew where he stood and for the most part they were all sources of great annoyance for the boy. This? This was new and he didn?t know how to react. Certainly some baser part of him was flipping out, the pure animal instinct that had yet to fully rear its ugly head.
She spoke in velvet soft tones, but Novocaine was having a hard time focusing he was suddenly all too aware of her form pressed into him. His skin tingled, leaving a trail of where she had made contact as she went. It took a moment for him to gather himself enough to speak and even then his voice was hoarse. "Yeah, well?" He swallowed the lump in his throat. Dammit! What the hell was she doing to me?
She was in front of her, seemingly moving so that every curve was visible and Novocaine swallowed hard. She seated herself and the boy felt the overwhelming desire to follow suit. She posed him a question and instantly a sick grin spread across his face. Was she really implying what he thought she was? And why not? Catalya had pets of her own, his former sister certainly had kept her own fair share though she had led them in the lie that they were free to choose? Which they were, freedom or become a cripple, great choices. He spoke with a sort off kilter smoothness to his voice, clearly not very experienced in this game as of yet: "I don?t see why I can?t, someone has got to save you from your boredom."

"Speech"
Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]