size
Large
build
-
player
11-10-2014, 08:19 PM

Announcement

So here's my deal with breeding.

Since there is a constant flow of adoptions and stuff, I will only be accepting to have pups with someone who will keep one of the pups or if someone else really wants a pup from the two. I'm always up for some sexy times, but there will not be pups coming out of me every season. xD

Now as for my characters, only Natane and Legend are able to breed right now. But Legend will most likely not be just sexing up some stranger or even a friend. Caeto is coming up to two years, but he's pretty much going to settle somewhere when I feel it right. Though I'm currently in plot with Talvi, I could see he being "experimental" and having a one night stand or something.

I will add my other character's love things here since this will be my forever plot. But these characters won't be two years in 5ever so.

Amarant, I'm not so sure where he might end up. He seems like a settler, but I have a feeling he might turn into man candy. Exodus Will definitely be a settler. Chione I feel will be all for sexy times but the day she gets pregnant will probably ruin her life. Alvin is just going for whatever he can get, but not in a desperate way xD. Zola has her brother, Lian, but she will want to "explore" more boys no matter how he feels about it.

If you want any secret plots, just PM me on Amarant or Chione's account. You may also skype me @ chrono-serge_