Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-10-2014, 09:52 PM

Rats. Not a potential member. Oh well, knowing he was a fellow alpha was equally intriguing. A new alpha at that. "I couldn't agree more, Drashiel," he savored the name as it rolled off his tongue, testing it and admiring the strangeness of it. "Alliances aren't something to be rushed into. My name is Valentine and I am the Imperator here, the alpha."

The corners of his mouth quirked up subtly as he considered Imperium's "philosophies". "Philosophies..." he rumbled, one corner of his mouth rising higher than the other. "First and foremost I believe in a strong and capable military force." He decided to be frank and bare the agenda of Imperium for the Linjal's scrutiny. Valentine had nothing to hide; Imperium's ways were sure to be public knowledge soon enough. "I believe having such a force doesn't entitle one to wanton use of it, but if it is necessary, whether to further an agenda or aid an ally, one should not be afraid to use it." What of Fehu? Surely this capable looking gentleman didn't lead a pack of peace loving hippies.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.