size
Medium
build
-
player
05-22-2013, 11:12 AM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

celestial eyes of brilliant, saturated lavender sought the voices of aria and individuals she knew not, paws carrying her along the usual path of the border through the clumped mangroves of ludicael's edges. head was low and nostrils flared about the scents that were present, audits tipped forth to drink in the mostly-inaudible mumble of intelligible conversation. it seemed as if the lack of creatures waiting for acceptance or a home upon the ludicael borders that they'd experienced in the early stages of the pack were being made up for. deteste, laxago, liste, harlequinn, allaire... they were all noble creatures that she was pleased to have stumbled upon. the activity that was beginning to bloom in the lands was enlightening for the first-time alpha, and at points it was difficult to believe she was here now; it was almost as if it were a dream.

reality swept in to clear such thoughts as they came into her view and as she came into theirs. her posture straightened; her chin lifted and her neck drew into a sharper upwards diagonal, holding herself with the relative authority of an alpha, though the degree in which it was displayed was toned down quite a bit. despite her rounded stomach, swollen with the signs of being halfway through a pregnancy, she still managed to somehow shine with something that had always been... well, just jupiter.

with a delighted smile she offered her beloved beta a nod, the upturn of her lips faltering only slightly to assume a professional level as she turned her gaze and direction of her dial upon the two strangers that were present her. after a moment she settled carefully upon her haunches, planetary-marked pelt shifting as the weight of her unborn pups offset itself into a position more comfortable for her. to jupiter, it seemed as if she'd interrupted some kind of reunion between aria and the male, and dipped her dial apologetically. "my apologies, i didn't mean to intrude," she remarked passively, and after a moment's pause went on. in all honesty she didn't wish to take from their time, and though she trusted her, the old habits of dealing with such matters herself had yet to completely die hard. "jupiter illiadis, alphaess of ludicael, at your service." the fiery-pelted lady dipped her head to both the other woman and the brute affably.

jupiter glanced at aria, and gave a warm, slight chuckle. "would you like to introduce your friend to me? or, maybe, your friends, rather?"

? toolazytocheck words ?

[ o o c ; ]
hai guiz. c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.