Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-11-2014, 09:03 PM

Bucking and kicking weakly, the ram fought him every step of the way. Valentine dug in his heels and readjusted his grip, twisting his head from side to side to worsen the wound. The ram's blood began to paint to his features, staining his chin and cheeks a grim, pinkish hue. He continued his assault, biting and tearing away at the mountain goat's haunches, until it could run no more. At last it sank to the ground, panting heavily and thrashing in response to the merciless bites it was no longer able to fend off. The brute settled down to fill his stomach and soon, the combination of organ damage and blood loss spirited the ram into the Void.

The approach of another drew the brute's attention away from his meal. Gore marred his countenance from chin to brow and for a moment he stood still, regarding the fae silently as he cleansed his lips of blood. In response to her words, Valentine shrugged, a wry grin lifting his features fractionally. "I'm afraid I can't take all of the credit. I think he fell off one of these cliffs before I got to him."

"...would you mind me joining you..." came the query and the brute was quick to respond. "Not at all," he rumbled, motioning her forward with a jerk of his head. There was no way he'd be able to eat it all and it was quite a distance from the kill site to Imperium. Heh. He supposed he could go get the boy and have him haul it back with him. "Eat as much as you like." Manners... "Perhaps I could know your name? I'm Valentine."

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.