ardent

we are what we are

Dione

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2014, 01:31 AM

Tiny woman would watch the pair with interest, she had wondered how they would get along. Well the had to get along otherwise Dione would have to shove them in a den together until they liked eachother. She would chuckle at Red's question, a whole buffalo! Well they were common here. Was that was made people big? Maybe her mother had only eaten rabbits. Odd thoughts. He would comment on choosing family and she would chuckle, head tipping. "What are you talking about Red? The best family is the ones they choose!" She would say with a knowing nodd to Mercy before smiling softly. They would speak about warriors, size fighting and Dione would allow them to speak. That is until Mercy's mood suddenly shifted. Dione would look at the girl as she slithered behind Dione again and then she would look to Red with a 'what did you do?' look. The young girls head would plunk down on Dione's head, carefully placed atop her mop of head and between small horns that sprouted from them. She would chuckle at what it must look like before Mercy would speak.

"Sweetie. Red is mine and I am his. But that doesn't change how I feel about you. Dont worry about other pups, they ruin your body and eat your soul... The only children I ever want are the ones that I choose and you will always be the first... It will be fine sweetie. We will always be a family, will be a family of our own creation." She would say softly, a smile dancing on her lips before she would duck, dropping her head so she could turn and face Mercy, paw reaching out to touch her young charges as head tipped back to the point where her horns almost touched her shoulder blades. "What about other people who feel as lost and alone as you did? Should we deny them a home? Sweetie you will always be my sweet girl but it is my job to find and recruit other wolves to the pack. I would love you to help me with this." She would offer, head tilling and tail thumping against the ground rythmically. She knew this was a lot to lay on the girl, would she understand?

TALK HERE

Table by Namaste