Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-12-2014, 04:45 PM

The normally unperturbed and self-possessed girl had caught a slight
to edge to her when he turned with his gore covered maw to allow her to come closer. She dipped her head out of respect as she tried to wrap her head around the situation she thought she had under control. He offered her as much as the ram as she would like and she in turn took a decent sized bite. She was not burning with hunger. He greeted her with a name of Valentine and asked for her's in return. It was a fair trade so she spoke, blood soaking her muzzle in a similar fashion to his own display. "I'm Aesire." She said in a smooth and relaxed tone. "I'm just a longer lurking about to survive and forget is all. You smell of a pack. I do not know the area. What packs are in the area?" She asked in between bites of the ram.

She sent her lips flying over her muzzle to wipe some of the reddish hues away from the ivory maw that she possessed as she continued to eat the ram in a ladylike fashion. Part of her wanted to get a good look at him but she knew that her social order (established in her birth pack) would find that as disrespectful and rude. She tried to remain as nice as possible and so she fought the urge to examine him and pick at what his strengths and weaknesses might be. Her front paws were on the ground as her shoulder blades flexed slightly. She would occasionally flick her head to one side to give her neck a nice crack (like a knuckle crack) as she ate and waited for a response.

[Image: i2EAWJS.png]