Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
11-12-2014, 06:52 PM
I?m sorry to say that the Azarak boy, Azael, has fallen too far behind in activity for me to sit by. Thus, he's back up for adoption!

Now. Due to no one replying in the thread where Sarak shows his face, and no posts being made for at least a month with these two boys, I will be saying that Sarak has taken them with him. My next post with him will be in the Whistling Willows, which will be where he will be. Since the rest of my characters and a great deal of assorted family played by others will also be there, they have a good chance of making friends. (Woo!)

Azael is around nine months of age currently.

I want this guy active. At least a post a week. If you feel you may end up setting him inactive, I reserve the right,as the parent player, to take him back and re-adopt them to someone who has time and muse.

Now. Here are the refs and manips, and current profiles: Designs and art copyright to Trynx.

Azael:
Ref
Manip

Now, as stated in the original adoption thread, Azalea was under a great deal of stress during her pregnancy due to wolves she knew being sick with the plague. This opened up a small window for the pups to be born with minor health of mental problems. Nothing major, but perhaps a tendency to catch a cold in winter more easily than other wolves, or a slight mental tic. As this guy's been played at least somewhat, I would suggest keeping to what he's already like, but in your own words. If you don?t like how he was originally, then you are welcome to change him, personality-wise. Remember, though, that both parents were good wolves, and though they?ve gone through a lot, Sarak will be trying to make sure that they know the meaning of family, honor, and love. Not to mention Erani and fam will be there with their added influence. Thus, they should be from neutral to lawful good.

Now, down to brass tacks.

CODE

Your Name: Your OOC name here, please. *Required*
Character Name: Who are you applying for?
Appearance: What does he look like in your own words? I want 300 words.
Personality: What is he like? I want 300 words.
Any Problems?: Does he have a mental problem? A health problem? Remember, nothing too serious.
Roleplay Sample: I want 300 words minimum. *Required.*

Okay, now that you have the code, I will be choosing who gets the kid two weeks from now.
[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.