Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
11-12-2014, 10:18 PM

She would admit that Arcanium would be among them, and after she had spoken he had to give himself a moment to mull over her words. It was a tricky situation, he wanted to go, to catch up with packs meet their members and in general strength friendships between his own pack and others. He also thought it could be a chance to take his wife somewhere for something fun for once, but there was more to think about then that ? if Arcanium would be there he couldn't be certain they wouldn't try something, or make subtle hints out of Nat?s ear shot. Well he appreciated her promise that there would be peace he also would not and could not hide behind her if there was trouble ? if he went, he had to be prepared to stand up for himself and his own ? did he want that kind of trouble? He grimaced, thinking further and decided that he could not back down and show cowardice in front of Arc either, they would go and stand strong and show that the packs actions had not daunted him.

He brought himself back to the present and looked at Nat again, offering her a firmer smile. ?Yes, I believe we will attend, and I will chose some members to take with me, and will swear that they too will keep the peace ? but we will defend ourselves if we must? he said gently.

"speech"