Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-10-2013, 08:21 PM
for a moment both sides of jupiter shared an emotion; worry for mercury, whom of which she had grown so oddly close to. the body of the other femme had morphed suddenly to ice, completely unmoving as a growl thundered from her chest, the only stirring upon her bodice being her breath and every inch of fur standing straight up, making her appear larger than she really was. the orange-furred lass was endlessly grateful as the tasmanian devil waddled around the intruding obstacle and crankily settling at jupiter's side, snapping its jaws irritably, obviously discomforted by the stranger's presence. after another moment his nose unwrinkled and his lip lowered back over his teeth, and he pressed closer to his friend, muzzle rubbing against the column of flesh beside him almost like a pup seeking comfort from its mother. she lifted her limb and drew the adolescent creature between her front legs, gaze hardly ever leaving the other lass, an expression of joy spread wide across her face.

"i'm sorry. his kind isn't exactly known for being docile, and with you hiding in the shadows like that, he probably thought that you were going to attack me!" her tone was filled with nothing but genuine humor and honesty as she lifted her paw to rub it against the mammal's head affectionately. "his name's mercury!" she momentarily listened to the other lass' introduction and giggled good-naturedly. "probably one of the ones you guys brought here, huh? anyway, it's nice to meet you, sade! and i'd be happy to show you around, but if you're looking for that lentajin clan of yours, i don't really know the name of the new packs yet so i wouldn't be able to point you in the right direction. but i can help you with anything else. i was born here." she gave a friendly smile, her tail sweeping with brushing noises against the damp grass with excitement and joy. inside she cringed at how habitual iterjup's guise had become to function with, as well as at iterjup's personality in short. she idly wondered if the innocent creature was a figment of her imagination anymore, but didn't dwell on it for long.

? 365 words ?

[ o o c ; ] <3

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.