ardent

Here they come!(Healer will be needed)

Thane

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 03:38 PM
White lined ears perked up as Thane scented another wolf. But he couldn't quite interpret who it was due to the scent of blood in his nostrils. Not taking any precautions, Thane let out a low warning growl. If anyone was here to harm his new family or his beloved in distress then over his dead body would they! But soon enough Erani stepped out and the brute composed himself as he welcomed such a dame, a healer, but she had been demoted hadn't she.

The femme said that he knew of her demotion and that if she didn't help Ookami she would die. "die", that word hit him like a tree branch to the face. No, such a word could not happen to his beloved on this day, it couldn't.

With a swift nod his aqua blue gaze rose to her own.

"Following orders isn't something worth more than a life. I appreciate your help and pray that you can help her see tomorrow and more to come." he said with a nod of gratitude.

Thane then peered back into the den as he heard Ookami's voice. She was licking a small pup that didn't seem to be moving. Was it....dead? His heart pounded as he waited for it to respond. And then a small cry was heard as it started to move like the other two. A sigh of relief passed his lips. The brute was glad that all three were alive. His aqua blue gaze wandered back to the small pup that hadn't been moving before, a female. She was small and it sort of looked like she had tiny white dots all over and more around the back of her neck. The male knew where those came from. Traits of his side of the family which was even portrayed on his own fathers coat. Perhaps this small pup was saved by the stars, given a chance, a miracle.

The wolf then let his eyes wander once more to Ookami as she said in a weak voice that they were beautiful. He was at a loss of words as he stared down at their children with a smile; but he could only nod in agreement until she then uttered some more words. Ookami said she would be alright and wouldn't leave him, she promised. The dame was passed out again before he could blink. The den was big so he brought the rest of himself in and curled himself around her as their pups were encircled by her as well.

The male looked up with urgency in his aqua blue eyes before he spoke to Erani.

"Can you save her?" he spoke with urgency again in his voice.

Thane could only nuzzle his beloved and try to comfort her if she could even feel it. But the brute just wanted to be with her. He promised he would always be there for her on that starry night. What would he to do.....no! don't think about that.

"I'll do whatever you need me to do if I can help. Either that or I'll just let you do what you need to do." he said

Thane then gently nuzzled the top of Ookami's head before looking back up at Erani with concern and fear in his aqua blue eyes.

Was his mate alright, were their children even alright? The brute did not no yet he lay encircling them as if they were the finest treasure in the world, in which they are to him...