Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-14-2014, 10:02 AM

His crusade was cut short by the appearance of someone who was decidedly not Sacha. He would stop in his tracks and level her with a burning gaze, attempting to deduct at once if she posed a threat or not. He noticed first that her own orbs were as utterly saturated as his own, if a different hue. She was well built, dark of pelt, and he quickly picked out the marks of conflict which shone through her fur like beacons... At least to his eyes. For once in his life, he did not want to be rude. He was too exasperated for that, edging on desperate. "I'm trying to find my infuriatingly incompetent half-sister," he hedged, voice a beep and rumbling bass, like two boulders grating against one another. Oh, of all the things he could say about Sacha. Sweet and caring sure, but with the mental capacity of a rutting squirrel. Of course, why would he share this information with a stranger? The femme meant nothing to him. He almost hinted at the danger she was in, but that would bring about questions and he certainly didn't want that. So he turned to the woman and raised a brow, saying, "You're awfully curious for someone who just happened upon a wolf of my size in the middle of the night." Let's see what rebuttal she had for that.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: LN6hKs6.png]