gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
KatG2
11-19-2014, 06:53 PM

He'd find himself with out Gwena in his presence, an oddity in his life now. Especially with the winter season he didn't really want to leave her side at all. Still, the pair still needed to eat and he would be in search of a nice dinner for them now. His giant paws would navigate the lands expertly, his massive form moving through the wood with hardly a sound, he was just a gentle breeze through the trees.
He'd find himself on the trail of a javalina, a rather small one by the look of it's prints. Somehow it had separated from its pack. He'd follow it carefully, finding himself suddenly distracted by the scent of a Northerner. White marked ears would fall to his skull as he became ever more aware of his surroundings. He knew very well to be wary of the women of the North.
Not meaning to actively search her out he would be surprised at how close she actually was. Bright yellow eyes would catch the cobalt and gold form that wandered easily into the clearing before him. Keeping himself low he'd stop, hoping she would be on her way quickly so he could return to his hunt.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]