Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-16-2014, 09:48 AM

Apparently her mysterious response did not disinterest him from the topic of herself as he tried to give advice on the subject as to what she could do. It was crazy to believe, but she did believe him when he said that he knew where she was coming from. It was an irrational thought but he had been nice and honest to her so far so theoretically there was nothing to worry about. He suggested a versatile role and she thought about it. "I've got a wide range of skill sets. I know many things about healing and diplomacy but I prefer scouting out unknown lands to have time to myself to think. That kind of problem isn't quite what I was talking about." She reported back to him with honesty shrouding her in a protective cloak.

The femme tried her best to form the words she had thought about saying so many times before to so many others. "My past didn't support me in what I wanted to do, my goals are all things I want to do but I am having issues figuring out which one is more practical." It was the best way to explain her predicament to the Imperium wolf. "I suppose that finding a pack would be easier than the others I had in mind though, which was why I asked about packs." She started to explain a few of the goals that she had in mind as she started to wander back into thought. She wiped the blood that had soaked her maw from it and took another bite of the ram.

[Image: i2EAWJS.png]