Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-16-2014, 12:10 PM

Scorpion himself wasn?t ever a bother to the girl, she had nothing against him personally., but the way he looked at her caused an odd nervousness in her breast that she did not appreciate. So she would often avoid him as best she could. She wouldn?t think about him unless he was in front of her though, and he?d not actively searched her out, so mostly she was peaceful within the boundaries of the range.
Not that she had much time to even think about Soliloquy?s older brother, most of the time she spent here was with the pale wolf. He? kept her quite occupied, just as he?d promised the first day he?d brought her home. They?d learned each other quite well since that day that seemed oh so long ago. She?d changed since then though, the winter would carry away the last few fragments of her childhood as she became a woman.
As she was brought to wakefulness Soliloquy would gently greet her, reminding her how highly he thought her appearance to be. Even when she was groggy and still half asleep he?d offer a compliment. The corners of her lips would pull up in a shy smile as she breathed in his scent and wallowed in the warmth of his form. He?d tease her knowingly, adorning her with little kisses and a provocative touch. It seemed he would realize the change within as easily as she had. She?d whine again, "Stop teasing me.." she?d play as she nipped at his neck.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]