Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-16-2014, 06:42 PM

His offer to help, given his knowledge of the packs in the area, was a godsend to her. She knew that in order to get her point across, she would have to explain herself to an extent and she was going to state that from the start. "In order to fully explain what I'm looking for, I need to reveal a few pieces of sensitive information and I have to trust that this will remain confidential." The words in themselves were almost a warning as she kept herself composed and she started to explain what was going on with her goals.

"I'm looking for a pack where no injustice is left unresolved. When I was in my home pack, there was an attempted rape and my father blew it off as nothing. It resulted in my leave because I wasn't safe. I want a pack without arranged relationships, where you can make your own choices about who to be friends with and who not to be. A pack with unity and respectfulness would be a pack for me and above all, a pack who doesn't take crap from any other pack. A pack who is strong and will not be stepped all over." She informed him and realized it was generally how the pack should run regardless of other rules.

[Image: i2EAWJS.png]