Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-16-2014, 08:30 PM

"... I have to trust that this will remain confidential." His head rose, the meal before him momentarily forgotten. "Of course." She had his undivided attention now and for once his need to crack jokes was thoroughly stifled.

Her explanation briefly floored him, first in disbelief and then in outrage. His voice laced with conviction, Valentine said, "I can't promise it of the other packs, but I know for a fact such blatant disrespect for a packmate would not be simply brushed off in Imperium." No way, no how. It would be his pleasure to punish those convicted of such a crime against one of his members. "A pack that disregards the desires of its members is a pack destined to fail."

The brute's whiskers twitched in agitation. He was more than a bit miffed that a leader could care so little for the well being of his members. "I must admit that I can't be completely unbiased in my opinion, but I think you should check out Imperium."

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.