a half-finished book (Valentine)

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-16-2014, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 07:47 PM by Aesire.)

Valentine's outrage was what Aesire herself had felt at first but she was more into a state of denial at this point. He was floored by her words and his strong suggestion to join Imperium made her confident that it would be the right choice. "This wasn't just any pack member. This was his heir, the wolf who was to be married against her will to her attacker within a month and take the throne." Those words would probably throw him into outrage. It was blatant disrespect to do that to a member of the pack you ruled over but it was worse to allow that to happen to your own flesh and blood. She stared at the ground in front of her which was covered with what remained of the ram that Valentine had brought down.

Valentine's offer was the next thing she would talk about. "Imperium sounds like an amazing pack Valentine and I think I will check it out." She said her final words with an absolute certainty in her voice. Imperium it was thanks to her new friend.

[Image: i2EAWJS.png]