size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-16-2014, 10:53 PM

She?d notice that it wouldn?t take so very long for the woman to settle down and accept her presence. She?d even manage to pull a giggle from the dame?s lips, bringing her more at ease as the words left Rhythm?s mouth. She had to get excited about these babies, and she would. Soon she?d have little nieces and nephews to worry about. Still looking a bit worried, but relaxing slowly, Wren would go on with her own vocals admitting that she would enjoy the company.
She would watch as Wren became emotional, but she?d refrain from offering physical comfort. She?d just listen carefully, intent on being there for the woman and taking her words to heart. She?d smile sweetly as she mentioned that they were happy to see her too. She wouldn?t expect the next question though, her eyes widening a bit as they would betray her surprise at the question. Still, she?d relax, giggling softly. "No, I don?t have any of my own. My mother did though, and she taught me a lot about child rearing." Another reason she never wished for her own babies.

""