Large
build
-
player
11-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Psychosocial Baby

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

Roman admitted to the young ivory pup that Grandfather Isardis had many children and she herself did not even know of them all. That left a sickening feeling in her stomach to know that she could be related to the whole of Alacritis for all she knew. The new queen asked her who her father was and she snorted. ?If I can even call him that. His name is Sin and he abandoned my mother and I while taking my two brothers with him. So yeah, father of the year.? The sarcasm in her tone was hard to ignore as she practically pouted about her father and how evil he had been. He was wicked. Was she not good enough for him?

This bitter hatred for him was hard to hide. It wasn?t just that she had abandoned them; it was that he had done so without even saying goodbye. She was never going to forget the pain she had seen around until they made their way to Bevroren now Regium. That wouldn?t last. Vesta was going to start her own pack one day and maybe if Roman proved herself to the young and feisty pup, then the aunt and niece could be allies. Well, that was if she wasn?t a runaway like Sin had been.

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain
Vesta Armada