Share the Wealth [pack meeting]

Colman

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-17-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 12:14 AM by Evelyn.)

Colman was taken back, of course he was an idiot. He shouldn't have asked it out in the open specially in front of the child. Suddenly his face showed disgust for himself. His cyan eyes looked over at Akemi with an apology, deeply so as the depressed man gave a small sigh. That poor child, he fought the energy to try and make friends with him. But he did however want to know, yet if Akemi didn't want to share it she didn't need to. As his tail flicked his ears came to settle to the back of his head before he gave a rather glorious bow to her his rump a little ways into the air.
"I apologize, it slipped my mind. But please, if you feel so I'd like to talk later." he stood up and looked at the child smiling suddenly and looking at her. "A beautiful child for a beautiful woman." he turned away from her and walked to distance himself. He didn't want to bother her even more than she already was bothered. It was in his nature to be kind.

""