Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-17-2014, 09:24 PM

The brute's soot tipped tail began to twitch; the action the only outward sign given that his temper was beginning to flare. Since becoming an alpha, Valentine had found himself becoming more and more protective. He wasn't one easily moved to anger, but the quickest way to push him to it was to was offend his defending instincts. That, and the injustice of a father indifferent to the heart of his child hit particularly close to home.

The pieces began to come together. The father in question was her father and he, the alpha. Was she the heir? Or she a sister? Either way it explained why she had no longer felt safe there. Valentine's ears twitched. He wanted to say more on the subject but didn't want to risk alienating Aesire.

"Imperium sounds like an amazing pack Valentine and I think I will check it out." Time for the reveal. Would she be angry with him? "I'm glad, although I must confess that I've lied by omission: Imperium is my pack."

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.