a half-finished book (Valentine)

Aesire

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-17-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 09:44 PM by Aesire.)

The girl watched as he remained silent. Aesire was starting to worry that she had shared too much and so she gulped. When he finally looked as if he was ready to speak again, the words out of his mouth were a shock. Imperium was his pack? She had been talking to the alpha the entire time? Her jaw dropped as her mouth went flying open. "I must have just made a complete fool of myself." Her thoughts came aloud as she looked at him. The words she had just said were a whisper. "Imperium is your pack as in you lead it?" She had to clarify that it was what he meant. She needed to make sure for security sake.

She wasn't sure how to react but she didn't feel an ounce of hate or mistrust in the man. He hadn't told her the complete truth but he hadn't lied either. He was a wolf of Imperium. The fact that he was the alpha made things easier. "I suppose this makes things easier than having to explain all of this to another wolf." She said as a joke in shock of what had happened. Where were things to go from there? Her tone was soft and in a friendly manner rather than the regal one she had held before.

[Image: i2EAWJS.png]