ardent

Cast your net and see what you catch

Kau

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 10:12 AM

How pleasant. A little game, left to wonder. Kau would allow her to circle, to take in his appearance and his form. Go on, little succubus. Go on, look, look, go and give a little touch if you dare. The serpent was dancing with a viper, and every time he dared take this path Kau felt a burst of adrenaline run through him. This time there was no threat of a pack chewing on his tail should he fail, but regardless he felt alive. He felt the thrill of possible danger. His mind, flippy as it was, went back and forth between having no regrets and having them all. This was one of those times without it.

"That could certainly work, now couldn't it? I could wonder indeed, and come up with little nicknames for you in the meantime, hmm?" She sat before him, tail curled around her paws. He would shift now as well, giving his own moment to circle, and keeping his left eye facing her of course. He knew his weakness and would not leave it so exposed after all. "Now let us see, my lovely dear, what might your name be? Certainly nothing so cute and proper a name as Elizabeth. No, you hold the beauty and elegance, but I don't sense a noble heir about the way you walk. Not in that sense anyway." His words were a low purr.

"Though perhaps you could make a fine Queendom for yourself. Something to better fit the look you bear. Something that a darker flower might hold." He'd stop before her again, wearing a grin as he looked upon her. Yes, it seemed both were more than aware of the type they were dealing with.
"Speech"