ardent

Daddy, do you love me?

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 08:40 PM

He would chuckle as she commented that her mother would have her ass if she tried to dethrone her. Well that much was true, at least Basanti knew that about her mother. Though Kylar also doubted that Cataleya would willingly give her throne to anyone else, even her own daughter after what had happened last time. She would assure him that she would be safe, that she would train and he would sigh, chuckling lightly as he tried to ease his own anxieties. "We'll have to spar one day. But I think I'll go find your mom before I give myself a heart attack thinking about you having to defend yourself" He would say, lifting himself as he looked out at the rain that was still trickling down around him. "You make me feel old sometimes?" He would say it with a half hearted smirk, looking back at her before once reaching forward to touch his cheek to her neck in farewell. He would plunge into the rain after that, off to find his silver queen. Would they fight? Some part of him hoped that they would, that they would get it all out in the open right off the bat.

-exit ky-

WORDS HERE